Monday, September 9, 2013

Process and Product

The process of all of our rough drafts and revisions in class has really helped me not to procrastinate with my essay. If we had not done all of this in class, I probably wouldn't of started my essay until about 2 days ago. The first required draft helped me so much because I was able to get thoughts down and then get feedback instead of no feedback and then I could of been completely off track and done the entire essay the wrong way. Grammar is super important in an essay and I try to do my best to make sure my own grammar is correct. I really like the advice the book gives on not deleting your drafts when typing but save each revision as a different file. I used to always just save my edited draft over the old one and never had anything to look back on. Everything we have done in class has been super helpful and I know for sure my essay would not be as good as it is right now if I had not any peer reviews or a schedule to follow for my drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment